Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Adjustable Pump
The Vive alternating pressure mattress was designed to provide relief from bed sores and ulcers caused from prolonged bed rest. Equipped with 130 individually heat sealed air bubbles for even weight disbursement and superior support. Designed to be placed on top of a regular bed mattress. It has air-filled channels that alternate filling up and decompressing to keep bearing weight off certain areas, and allows blood flow to reach different areas of the body of immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- Ultra Quiet Pump
- Durable & Waterproof Pad
- Easy to Set Up
- Pressure Sore and Ulcer Relief
Pressure Pad Dimensions:
- Length: 78 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Power cord is attached directly to pump
- Electrical power supply 110-120 volts
- Alternating Pressure Pump
- Alternating Pressure Pad
- Flexible Air Hose
- Patch Kit
- Easy to Read Manual
- One Year Guarantee
PREMIUM DESIGN: Best alternating pressure mattress with 130 individual air bubbles, for even support and weight displacement. Ultra quiet pump.
COMFORTABLE: Variable pressure dial for precise air flow, and restful sleep.
DURABLE: Heavy-duty vinyl will hold up to 300lbs. Flexible non-binding hose
PAIN RELIEF: Alternating pressure mattress helps relieve pain from sore spots, pressure spots, and pressure ulcers.
WARRANTY: 1 year on pump. 90 days on mattress pad. We stand behind our products with excellent customer service
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress - Includes Electric Pump System and Mattress Pad Cover - Quiet, Inflatable Bed Air Topper for Pressure Ulcer and Pressure Sore Treatment - Fits Standard Hospital Bed$84.99
- Invacare 5410IVC, 6630DS, 5185 Full Electric Homecare Bed, Full Electric Bed, 5410 IVC with Innerspring Mattress, 5185 and Half Length Rails, 6630DS$865.00